R20/60 DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
117 Leach Highway, Willagee
This incredible investment is on a busy road which is 10 minutes to Fremantle, the well-known cappuccino strip, and excellent swimming beaches.
There’s a PLUS that many will overlook when viewing this property.
It is an 853 sqm lot size zoned R20/R60 which has the development potential for a five-unit site. Plus, uninterrupted valley views with stunning sunsets.
The property at the rear of 117 Leach Highway being 78 Arkwell Street has an easement linking future development access from 78 Arkwell Street. This easement is already constructed and in place.
This property is an incredible opportunity you can call home with great future potential. This outstanding three-bedroom character home has superb features. The moment you enter, you can feel the country-style warmth.
The home is surrounded by beautiful trees, massive avocado, and mango trees, Moscato grapevines, and citrus trees over fifty years old.
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Large open area with high ceilings, decorative cornices, modern downlights, and neutral tones
- A modern renovated kitchen that includes dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space, and double door pantry
- Double-sized bedrooms with ample views
- Fully-renovated bathroom with ample light coming in
- Wide backyard with a double undercroft garage that can be used as a games room for the family
- Ample parking area that can accommodate up to ten cars
- Shed and workshop
- Stunning Willagee valley views
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Downstairs laundry
- Timber floors
- Close to parks, sporting grounds, library, shops, primary and high schools, and universities
- Accessibility – fifteen minutes to Perth, ten minutes to Fremantle, and only five minutes to the freeway and Bullcreek Train Station
With all the facilities available, this is a very comfortable home for a young family. You can live in the home while deciding to subdivide.
If you are looking for a fantastic investment, grab this home as it is realistically priced from $650,000. In this market, it offers top value.For more information and to arrange your viewing contact Clive@Buyingperthrealestate.com or call Clive at 0412926190.